Hurley, New Mexico

Affordable Landscaping has changed it's name to ESCALANTES QUALITY LANDSCAPING EAST MTS.Owned by Mauro Escalants of Estancia,NM.

I hired him to landscape my yard and he was paid $5000.00 cash and he never returned to finish the job. Mauro Escalantes cannot be found anywhere and does not own anything in his name.

The home address is a vacant lot and he has an answering service so he does not contact you when you call.

He drives a 2003 gray and blue Ford F-150 truck his phone is 720-2591.

DO NOT HIRE HIM.He is a liar and thief.

Had an Experience with Escalantes Quality Landscaping?

Comments

Burbank, Ohio, United States #221938

Mauro Escalantes was hired in Julu 2010, I paid him $5,000.00 to landscape my yard and he NEVER returned.His address is a vacant lot and he does not answer the answering service 505-720-2591.

He is not regeistered with the BBB.

He drives a blue and gray Ford F-150 truckand works the east mountain area.Please contact me Robert Rizzo Edgewood,NM if you find him (reward)

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more